In my world, every day is love day …. but it’s February and we have entered into the commercial love month, and soooooo many of us are getting triggered. Many of my clients are starting to feel the pull…for some it’s even worse than the stress of the Christmas / Hanukkah season.
- If you’re in a relationship and it’s not going well, you’re gonna get triggered.
- If you’re not in a relationship and you want one, you’re gonna get triggered.
- If your relationship has recently ended, you’re gonna get triggered.
As more and more emails come into your mailbox talking about special deals to ‘meet the guy of your dreams’ or ‘meet with a love coach’ or ‘re-ignite your passion’… you wonder if your guy is gonna make it a romantic day or will he forget… or IS there a guy to make it the romantic day you crave?… and the pressure is on! Whatever your situation, you see the isles of the shops are lined with red hearts for Valentine’s Day… and you’re gonna get triggered!
Can we relax…. just a bit…take a nice, long, deeeeeep breath…
Ahhhhh. That’s better!
We are born to love and be loved…
to cherish and be cherished.
We crave it… desire it… fight for it.
and…. no one gave us a good roadmap. And yes, it turns out there is a recipe after all. Okay it’s NOT the same for every woman or every couple, yet there are KEY ingredients that can make or break the union.
And guess what one of those key elements are?
Loving YOU. I know we’ve heard it before and most of us believe we DO love ourselves… and I’m sure we do… but I’m here to challenge you… to love yourself EVEN more than you EVER have before… and more than you ever thought you could. ‘Cause the truth is – there is ALWAYS more love we can give to ourselves.
So, for the month of love… whether you want to attract more love into your life, or you want to up-level the love relationship you have… My question to you is this… are you EMBODYING self-love? Only you can know if you are paying lip service or you are truly, deeply and wholly loving YOU to the fullest.
You may have some ideas by now. Your intuition may be nudging you with some insights and inspirations… follow those… your inner gps always knows…
If you’re coming up blank or not sure which way to go first… don’t worry. I got you covered…
Here are some must-do’s to get you started…
- Be Present to your intuition… she’s always loving
- Practice Self Care without GUILT
- Set boundaries… say NO when you mean no (lovingly not forcefully). Don’t say Yes when you really want to say NO and then convince yourself that you really do want it when deep down you know you don’t. This is downright damaging
- Get rid of energy drainers in your life and get protective of your energy… it’s sacred!
- Forgive yourself. I know… easier said than done but it’s truly magical making when you do. If you’ve done it, you know what I’m talking about!
- Take control of your inner voice. Allowing your thoughts to run on overdrive can bring you down… fast!
Self-love is deeply connected to living well. It influences who you pick for a mate, whether you feel respected by your man, the image you project in your work life, and how you cope with the problems in your life. It is so important to your wellbeing. And I want you to know how to bring more of it… much more of it into your life.